Hiring the Alpha 6 gives you the following benefits:
- Your organisation’s money is not tied up in equipment you may use only infrequently.
- You can meet peak training needs.
- You can take on short-notice training assignments.
- You pay only for the days you are actually training.
Alpha 6 Hire cost: $228 (2 day minimum plus shipping)
Hiring is so easy and straightforward. We use courier delivery to make sure that hire units arrive on the working day (sometimes two) before you want to use them. This gives you time to familiarise yourself with the equipment, using the step-by-step instructions included. You also have time to call us with any questions you may have before you use the equipment. We then collect the equipment the working day after the hire period ends, but charge only for the days the equipment is actually in use.
We are here to help guide you as to what will suit your training needs so please contact us with any questions or for a quote.
Long-Term Rentals – If you are planning a project where you wish to use the equipment on and off over a period of time and would like it to stay on site for convenience and to save courier charges, then we can organise a special rental agreement for you. Or you may wish to have equipment available on several sites at the same time. We do this all the time so please call us on 001 517 740 5273 or email email@example.com with your requirements and we will send you a quotation.
- Cancellation within 10 days of hire date – full hire charge
- Cancellation within 11 to 30 days of hire date – 50% of hire charge
- Cancellation 30 days + of hire date – no charge is made
In some cases we may make no charge if the course has been postponed (within 11-30 days of the hire date), but you rebook within 30 days of the cancelled hire date.
We hire out our equipment on the understanding that all invoices will be paid in full before hiring unless otherwise agreed. We accept BACS, credit cards and company cheques.