Create Your Telephone Superstars
Use PhoneCoach portable unique telephone coaching recording equipment to dramatically improve: confidence, telephone skills and product knowledge.
Designed for :
- Contact centre trainers
- Freelance trainers
- Learning and Development Managers
- Lecturers/teachers – anyone who runs telephone skills sessions of any kind
Hire or buy.
- Do you want your particpants to know how they sound on the phone?
- Do you need to get the standard of skills right before staff speak to real customers?
- Are you running regular induction and upskilling so consistency is vital with every group?
- Are you training people in telephone techniques, telesales, debt collection, communications skills, handling challenging clients?
- Do you need a way to give the groups lots of practice with a sense of realism?
- Are you training in lots of different places so need flexibility? g. venues, different rooms, different buildings,
- Are you wanting to ‘add value’ to your courses for your ‘customers’?
- Do you want to give your telephone training the extra Wow factor?
You have come to the right place!
Whether you are an in-company trainer, a trainer running your own business, a teacher/lecturer or you are delivering telephone skills sessions of any kind we have equipment to help you:
- Accelerate performance
- Dramatically improve confidence and skills
- Identify learning gaps
- Give them instant feedback for ‘lightbulb moments’
- Improve their productivity and the bottom line results of the organisation
- Coach your people
The solution we have :
Portable PhoneCoach telephone coaching equipment for inductions/upskilling/training sessions which is not linked to the live call system in any way and can be used in any room to record practice calls with up to 6 people at the same time.
They can be hired for short term assignments, or bought/lease financed if you are using the equipment many times.
Free Demo/Trial available (subject to location)
“PhoneCoach has greatly improved the transition from training to the office. It allows learners time to practice their new found knowledge whilst on the phone, meaning they are a lot more comfortable once they are in the live environment. PhoneCoach is a great tool for establishing the competency of the learners too, as we can complete call evaluations within the learning suite.”
– Harry Dean, L&D Business Partner, 1ST CENTRAL Insurance Management Limited